Tailored website & e-mail setups/changes
We make sure your Internet presence & domain(s) are setup for your needs whichever way is best.
We naturally do more than just web design where we consider the whole potential of your domain(s).
- Just a simple pretty website is a waste when there's so much functionality that could be integrated with one
- Free e-mail accounts don't look professional & can't be used for newsletters/mailing lists
- Ignoring social media & other forms of modern communication limits natural referrals & exposure
Getting more creative & utilizing all your online resources is key to engaging & drawing in new customers or growing your audience. Now that's not to say we won't do just simple changes/fixes or take over server maintenance though. Sometimes we can just tweak what you already have or add something in parallel but we're even up for site migrations/platform changes when you're ready to get the conversation going with us.
We can manage all aspects of your domain including domain registration & renewals, DNS, security certificates, website, e-mail, and other Internet services. We're flexible where we can jump in & figure out existing setups or for new ones we can either host & keep managing it for you or just set it up and transfer control over.
E-mail hosting/maintenance & communication/collaboration services
- For individualized e-mails we are officially setup to refer you with:
- AppRiver (a top-notch Microsoft partner) for Office 365, hosted Exchange & much more (for medium-large businesses)
- G Suite (formerly Google Apps) for professional Gmail & Google Products (for small-medium businesses)
- For bulk (both transactional & marketing) e-mails & other hosting services we'll work with you to find an appropriate fit but here's some we've used:
- MailChimp, SocketLabs, SendGrid & more
- Some other popular options for customer or internal communication/collaboration we've used are Facebook Messenger (chat integrated into websites), Twitter, Trello, Slack, GitHub & BitBucket
We maintain mail servers on dedicated server/VPS setups but don't recommend them typically due to all the extra work involved
Website & other Internet service hosting/maintenance
Not that we're limited to but here's a few specific things you may have heard of that we have experience with:
- Linux server admin/maintenance with WHM/cPanel & Webmin/Virtualmin
- Website content management systems with WordPress (installations, maintenance, migrations & cleaning up compromised installs), Grav CMS & Zoey
- WooCommerce, Shopify & other E-commerce solutions
- Shipping with ShipStation & Shippo
- Payments with Stripe, PayPal, Square, Wave & Harvest
- Prepaid international shipping & taxes with Yakit
- Integrating Google Analytics, Facebook ad pixels & other marketing related trackers
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), GoDaddy domains & hosting